Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Birthday Wish List

Hey dolls,

I'm baaaaack! It's been a while since I blogged I just find it so hard to find time to blog and find inspiration and the energy to sit in front of a computer - I sit in front of a computer all day at work!

Another year, another birthday. So I'm 27 on Sunday, that's a scary thought! Only 3 years from 30, the mid life crisis, the panic for the future and all that! Yikes lol.


I'm mainly writing this post to show you guys and girls what my birthday wish list is, but sadly I probably won't get anything close to what's on my list!

This is my 3rd attempt at doing this post and my birthday was yesterday so a bit of a fail but I'm going to go with it anyway! :P

Avya Foundation Brush

Waxperts Ingrown Hair Pads and Beautiful Body Oil

HairBurst Gummies

Mini V Nutrition Supplements

Hairfinity Hair Vitamins

Kylie Cosmetics Lip Products
 







Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit
 (All pics from Instagram with account names in each pic)

I've been lusting after some of these products for a long time and they always pop up on my social media news feeds. Another one I really want is the Aurora Hair Night Curler, this would be so handy as a busy mom to have luscious hair so easily!

Lots of Love
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo