Gorgeous Blog Readers

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Home Decor Series: Wardrobe Goals ♥


Hi Dolls,


I haven't posted in a while for many reasons I won't ramble into (motherhood, working full time job, lack of inspiration, disorganised mess...).

At the moment, we are in talks of extending the house we live in but there is so much to go along with the planning process so it's going very slow. Because this is majorly on my brain at the moment I've been pinning like a mad person on my Pinterest whenever I have an epiphany of what I'm imagining at the time e.g. bathroom storage, games room, kitchen storage, laundry room and so on!

I'm obsessed with having the perfect, romantic, clutter free, neutral, calm and clean master bedroom I can imagine. This involves me having no wardrobes in the room. And because I have so much junk (I saw junk but I mean stuff) like products, clothes, shoes, accessories, childhood memorabilia I will never part with (you know that 21 teddy or flute glass, and the special gifts you received and can't part with).

I've decided to do a wardrobe goals post because I've found some really nice inspiration on Pinterest with how to layout a wardrobe and how it can look. So here goes...




As you can see I'm very into my white finish and I need a lot of hanging space (for what who knows!). I have jumpers, dresses, shirts... and weirdly I don't wear a lot of dresses or things that require hanging but maybe it's from lack of wardrobe space?!

I need the following bad storage in my life! My bags are currently thrown into the back of my wardrobe and all messy and just gathering dust!

This shoe display is goals! If I had really nice shoes I totally would love to do this in my wardrobe!



Lots of Love
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo