Gorgeous Blog Readers

Friday, April 8, 2016

Planning Ahead

Hey Dolls,

So recently my boyfriend went away on an overnight trip to Manchester (as part of his 30th Birthday present). He brought me back a bottle of Jimmy Choo by Jimmy Choo perfume or Eau De Parfam ;) It's not very often he gets the gift department right, even if I put together a wish list somehow the gifting seems to go wrong! (my fault obviously!)

So I've decided to compile a wish list on my blog that family / friends / boyfriend can go and view my current "wants" and if I put a makeup item I will specify all the shades from this item I want in order of preference.

This will either be a blog post or I'm thinking of a tab across the top of my blog. The blog needs freshening up, but I'm stuck on the banner! I won't get into that now.

My current wish list consists of hair curlers / wavers (I'm kind of over the dead straight hair look at the mo!), products from Lime Crime, Mac, Benefit, Nars, along with clothes from New Look, Asos, Misguided and Boohoo, and some house hold goodies from Next ;)

I will notify my Social Media accounts when this has been actioned (hopefully over the weekend or for sure by next Wednesday) so keep an eye out. You can find my Social Media usernames on the tab here.

Lots of Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo