Gorgeous Blog Readers

Sunday, April 3, 2016

About Me - 25 Questions Answered

Hi Dolls,

I love getting to know other bloggers so decided to share some bits of info about myself! Have a read, feel free to copy the questions and post on your blog to share more about you! (tag your post in my comments so I can have a read ;))


1. What is your middle name? Ann Marie (my real name is Katherine, Kathy for short ;))
2. What was your favourite subject in School? Biology! I was obsessed with Biology and I wanted it to be a career at one point, until I realised I'd have to move away for college! lol
3. What is your favourite drink? Diet Coke for sure!
4. What is your favourite song at the moment? Zara Larrson - Lush Life is my holiday song! Every time I hear it I think of my holiday in August!
5. What is your favourite food? Gravy Chips and Cheesy Doritos! I also do love a good chinese ;)
6. What is the last thing you bought? I bought my son a hoody zip up jumper and shorts for summer. I'm going shopping today, might do a haul alter ;)
7. Favourite Book of all time? I'm not a big reader!
8. Favourite Colour? Grey (atm) I'm normally a pink fan! lol
9. Do you have any pets? Nope, I'm contemplating getting a dog but I don't think it will work at the moment with our work schedules and having a toddler, but we'll see!
10. Favourite Perfume? I'm loving Juicy Coutures I Am Juicy Couture at the moment, I got it from my parents as a gift from a recent trip :)
11. Favourite Holiday? Christmas for sure! I find it to be a romantic holiday, along with a great excuse to see family and friends (not that you need an excuse)!
12. Are you married? No but would love to be (that's no secret).
13. Have you ever been out of the country? Yes, the last time was last year when we went to the UK.
14. Do you speak any other language? I learned Irish and French in school, my French was shocking and I've pretty much forgotten my Irish but I'm sure it will come back!
 15. How many siblings do you have? I have one older sister and one younger brother
16. What is your favourite shop? New Look and Asos are my two faves (atm)
17. Favourite restaurant? Wagamamas (chicken katsu curry YUM)
18. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday, over something stupid!
19. Favourite Blog? I have a few, you can check out the list here.
20. Favourite Movie? I don't currently have one :( Need to start watching movies again!
21. Favourite TV Shows? Hawaii 5-0, Code Black, Chicago Fire, Elementary, Pretty Little Liars (Shows I watch with the man in my life are Supergirl, Arrow, The Flash (do you see a trend here? lol))
22. PC or MAC? Can I say both? I use PC at home and MAC at work!
23. What phone do you have? I have an iphone 5C, but I'm dying to get my hands on a rose gold iPhone SE.
25. Can you cook? Yes, if I tried! I wouldn't be the best though.

Lots of Love
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo