Gorgeous Blog Readers

Thursday, September 3, 2015

What's in my makeup bag?

Hi Dolls,

I was away in Birmingham about 3 weeks ago and still haven't unpacked my make up bag! Mainly because it's easier to through on my 'face' in the morning going to work having all my stuff I need in one place, rather than rooting through my drawers and because I just haven't had the chance!

So this was the perfect opportunity to let you all know what I have in my make up bag, and what I think is my go to/must have products for day to day. I will do a separate post on my must have products in the coming weeks, this will include makeup but also other beauty products.

Face:
Boots Botanics All Bright Radiance Balm
Maybeline Dream Satin Liquid foundation in Ivory
Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot 6 blush palette (limited edition holiday 2014 collection)
Benefit High Beam highlighter
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer
Rimmel True Match Concealer
Maybeline Fit Me! Pressed Powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
D&G Passioneyes Mascara (travel size)
Smashbox`Full Exposure Mascara
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Collection 2000 Gel Liner

Brows:
Rimmel Professional Eye Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
Essence Clear Mascara
Benefit Brow Zings in Medium

Lips:
Rimmel Oh My Gloss
Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla and Macadamia
L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine 6 Hr Lip Gloss

Other:
Penneys false lashes in Voluminous
Duo lash glue
Boots Vitamin E Eye Cream
Not all items pictured!
I use Real Techniques and Sigma brushes :)

Make-up bag in Zoe Sugg's Zoella collection from Penneys/Primark.

Lots of Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo