Gorgeous Blog Readers

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Quick Update

Hey Dolls,

I am literally falling asleep writing this post I am so tired.

I wanted to give a quick update about this weekend. So I had a shopping drink and girls night out planned with one of my besties Caroline but due to a death in both our families we had to cancel the trip.

I am just home from a long tiring 2 days, haven't seen my baby since Thursday night which I am so sad about but he is on the way from his Aunties house and I plan to give him major cuddles and spend the rest of the weekend with him so no post will be up :( I did go to Penneys, Dunnes and Tesco F&F so may have a haul post up during the week.

Now that I'm back at work full time I want to spend as much time in the evening with my son as I can before he goes to bed as time is precious!

Lots of Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo