Gorgeous Blog Readers

Friday, June 19, 2015

My Most Used Products of 2014

Hi Dolls,

Here is a list of the products I used most during the past year! Due to my pregnancy and lack of wearing makeup, and lack of energy to do anything but moisturize my legs and bump the list is very pitiful this year! I included the products I found myself reaching for more than any other product of it's kind!

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette- I got this from my sister for Christmas 2013 and have not been able to stay away from it! I am constantly using the shadows in this palette! I love the variety of nude and dark shades.
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation - this foundation is the perfect one for me! It matches my skin tone, it sets on my skin (a lot of foundations don't settle and look greasy). I find the coverage enough for me to look natural during the day but I am still hunting for my perfect nighttime or event time foundation!
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara or Benefit They're Real Mascara - I got a travel size Smashbox mascara for Christmas and I find myself reaching for it more than my other mascara's. The Benefit mascara I use for nights out or date nights or any other time out I like a bit more of a lash effect.

Benefit High Beam -This is my go to highlighter. I guess it's mainly because I haven't expanded to other highlighters. I also think this product is best for daytime use more than evening, but I still reach for it for any occasion. It doesn't leave a mark and blends well with my makeup.
Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder - This is always in my handbag with a kabuki brush. It is 'translucent' and blends my foundation, removes shine and helps set my makeup for the day ahead. I've used other translucent powders but this one is by far the best. I use the application pad that comes with it or a kabuki brush and both work well!
Vaseline Spray and Go - This was my moisturizer of the year! Because it's a spray on moisturiser, it dries quickly and blends well and isn't greasy. I was pregnant for most of 2014 so I needed a product that had minimum effort as time went on but still kept me moisturized.
 
L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner - When I first used this Shampoo and Conditioner I found it to be amazing. My hair was thicker and fresher than I've ever felt it before. I believe these products were the reason why I had such good, shiny conditioned hair during and after my pregnancy. I have been advised that pregnant women should have dull lifeless hair once they have a baby, but mine was so shiny and healthy looking and feeling! I've had to replace the products 3 times, but I'm moving to another product now as my hair has become immune to the thickening in the product, I will return to it!!
(This post was so delayed because I had intended on taking pictures of each of the products but I ended up having to google them because some of these products are finished now and binned!)

Lots of Love
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love the Urban Decay Naked 3 pallete!!! xx

    www.theenglishrosegirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely my go to palette since I got it! I'm so excited for the new Urban Decay Smoky palette coming in July 😍😍

      Delete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo