Gorgeous Blog Readers

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Santa called! - Christmas Haul

Hey Dolls,

This Christmas was a very special Christmas as it was my first one as a Mommy and it was obviously then my baby boy Alex's first Christmas too. We had a lovely day, which I will have a post on following this one soon! I treated myself to some of the products below and then my boyfriend, I mean Santa, got the rest! Here's what I got for Christmas from Santa/my boyfriend:

Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Blush Palette - €43 in Debenhams (link)

Ralph Lauren Big Pony Female Pink Eau De Toilette Gift Set - €49 in Debenhams (link)

Urban Decay Naked On the Run - €44 in Debenhams (link)

Frozen DVD

Coca Cola pyjama set from Primark (Penneys)

Coca Cola Napkin Holder

Coca Cola Straw Holder

McBusted Album
Mug
 Stocking Fillers:
Energizer iPhone 5 lightening cable (1.5m) - €15 in Boots

E5 Universal Car Charger - Approx. €7 in Tesco

Dairy Milk chocolate bar
I also got an OPIA Candy Cane Swirl scented candle (smells amazing) and a makeup set in a black travel case. How was your Christmas? I will have a post shortly on my first Christmas as a mom!

I got some lovely gifts including a No.7 skincare set from my sister, a star shaped trinket box and 'family' photo frame from my boyfriend's sister, a 'mommy's little helper sleepsuit' and baby clothes from my boyfriend's other sister, a nivea gift set and petrol gift voucher from my parent, 'A Mother's Story' book and a gift voucher for Mes Amis from my boyfriend's parents. (A post to follow with photo's on some of these :))

Lots of Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo