Gorgeous Blog Readers

Monday, October 6, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 33 weeks


How far along? 33 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/measurement: I have no idea, a little more than a stone in total, I didn't realise but my bump is quite small and as some say 'neat'. I've been advised by my GP that baby is normal size for how far along I am so I'm hoping he remains that way and doesn't come out a huge baby!
Maternity clothes: Yes, my maternity clothes are all from New Look or Asos. I still wear my own pre-pregnancy clothes but have started to stop because I don't want to stretch them out!!
Stretch marks: I'm starting to notice I did get a few new stretch marks on my stomach! I don't moisturise as much as I should :( it's not a big deal for me because I hate stretch marks all over my stomach from gaining weight quick in a short amount of time!
Sleep: My sleep pattern is pretty unusual, I don't sleep through the night, every time I turn over I wake a little because of the discomfort! I have 1 bathroom break during the night that wakes me (obviously), and trying to go back to sleep is a nightmare. Also I spontaneously wake at some stage and find it hard to sleep again after! I've been told if I wake spontaneously that's the baby routine :( so hello 2am, 4am, 5am, 6am wake up calls! 
Best moment's so far: I love feeling baby move, he now loves to go bananas when his daddy touches my bump :) which is super cute! Also, house renovations are in full swing so I should be able to get the nursery done soon :)
Miss anything? My body, sleeping or lying on my back, going on nights out, getting dressed up, and employment! My temp contract ended last Friday (32wk mark) and I've been so bored and having no or less income sucks :(
Movement: Varied! This little guy squirms, kicks, has a party and then goes quiet. I'm not worried because he moves every so often, not all the time so I put it down to him having a nap ;)
Food cravings: Mighty Munch! For those who don't know these are crisps. They are spiced and yummy. Not craving much or sending my boyfriend on midnight craving runs to the shop ;) 
Anything making you queasy or sick? So I walked into the baby nursery where my boyfriend was varnishing wood and I got the wrong whiff of varnish and ended up throwing up for 10 minutes :( after some fresh air I'm fine again! Silly me :( nothing ales at the mo.
Gender: Boy :) 
Labour signs: I had braxton hicks during my 32nd week! It happened around midnight for up to 2 hours! It felt so unusual and uncomfortable :( 
Symptoms: None, and we hope it stays this way until at least 38 weeks ;)
Belly button in or out? Well, it's on it's way out :( if you rub the outside of my belly button, it's super soft, and lighter looking! You can tell it's the skin from inside my belly button! If my bump is hard it looks out but when it's soft it looks normal! 
Swelling: Hands yes in the morning, ankles yes when I'm after walking a bit, otherwise not much :)
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but fed up! I'm bored and want to start getting this house on track! I want to start the nursery and get it ready, and I also want to clean and organise the house so I can pack our hospital bags!! 
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery ready and done :) I'm excited to see the finished result because we're planning it for so long!

I hope to have enough time between when the nursery is done and the baby arrives to do posts on the nursery and hospital bag contents!

Lots of Love
xoxo

2 comments:

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo