Gorgeous Blog Readers

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Where am I?

Hey dolls, 

I've failed miserably at blogging this month! I've been focusing a lot on catching up with friends, my health and my weightloss goal! So I've been going to the gym a few times this month and I've been super ridiculously busy with work doing lots of overtime! :( 

I will have a new post up on Saturday, maybe a catch up or makeup look (haven't done one if those in AGES!). I also really want to get some new makeup, benefit, Estée Lauder, Lancôme and Clarins but money is on strict lockdown leading up to my holiday! I'm planning to lose 3 dress sizes for my holiday in September so if I lose weight I will treat myself as time goes on :) 

Also I have to postpone my blog giveaway :( but will defo be having one this year, just not at the mo :( 

I'm currently sitting on the couch,wrapped in a blanket watching Charmed, whoo daytime TV! I've got the flu :( not great timing since the first case of swine flu was confirmed in Cork this week!! Feeling like poo's so hope to be better before the 30th I'm going to on Saturday!!

Lots of Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo