Gorgeous Blog Readers

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

First day of a new year

Hi doll,

I couldn't let the first day of the new year pass without wishing my readers a happy new year (properly). Last year wasn't an amazing one (I guess I say that every year) but you make the year your own so it's no ones fault but my own I didn't whip out the camera more or do more things... We can have regrets forever but no point! 

I will be changing the look of my blog banner this month but it will take some time, I'm also reverting my blog name to something new (as I found another blog with this name ;)) so researching time!

My New Year's Eve couldn't have gone better (well.it could ;)) but I had a great night and back to work tomorrow after the day off! I hope you had a lovely time ringing in the new year whether you went out, stayed in, did your own thing, spent it with loved ones or alone or decided to sleep through the countdown! I wished all my family and friends a happy new year through my Facebook and now I want to wish all of you a happy new year too. Best wishes for 2014! 


Lots of Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo