Gorgeous Blog Readers

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Three Year Anniversary

Hi doll,

So Wednesday 22nd January was my 3 year anniversary with Daniel (boyfriend). As I had booked the week off work, we had a reservation for Jasmine Palace, a chinese restaurant in Limerick. Dan drove into the city, parking was a nightmare so we just made it on time for our reservation. We had starters, main course and desert. The restaurant has changed inside, they have a new buffet area where the waiting bar area used to be! The interior decor in the restaurant is amazing, such nice ambiance! I find some of the staff in there to be a bit stuck up but it is a nice restaurant and we enjoy the food a lot.

Me and Daniel before leaving for dinner
I wore my navy body con ruched navy dress from New Look with pink suede wedge heels and a pink blazer. I also wore gold trim pink earrings. I curled my hair using my new babyliss curling wand.



The makeup products I used are:
Face
Foundation - Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid in 10 (ivory)
Under Eye Concealer - Maybelline Fit Me! Shine Free Foundation in 115 (ivory)
Powder - Maybelline Fit Me! Pressed Powder in 115 (ivory)
Blusher - Benefit Box-O-Powder in Coralista
Bronzer - Benefit Box-O-Powder in 10 (bronzer only)

Eyes
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Base Colour - Buzz
Crease Colour - Liar
Crease & Liner Colour - Blackheart
Highlight Colour -  Dust
Upper Lashes - Clinique Mascara
Lower Lashes - Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Brows
Benefit Brow Zings in Medium
Miss Sporty Just Clear Mascara

Lips
Benefit Cupids Bow
Revlon Lipstick in Pink Pout





For my eyes I used Joanne Larby (The Make Up Fairy's) Naked 3 tutorial. (watch here on YouTube). I got a shout out on her Facebook page and her instagram for trying out her look! :D


More photo's from the evening...

I loved the flower in the bowl - so pretty
Daniel in front of the amazing wall
Me by the amazing wall
Daniel's desert - sticky toffee pudding
My desert - scoop of chocolate and vanilla ice cream

We were planning to go to the cinema but we weren't too pushed to see any of the movies currently out so we came home and watched a movie on the couch in our pj's instead.

Lots of Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo