Gorgeous Blog Readers

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

FOTD - blast from the past

Hey dolls,

All eye make up in these is from my Urban Decay Naked palette. I normally forget to put something other than carmex lip balm on my lips but I like a nude lipgloss or nude lipstick to add something to the look.

My current fave lip products are:

Rimmel Apocalips in Nude Eclipse - it goes on really easy, smells a bit weird but looks so nice and isn't too sticky.

Rimmel Stay Glossy in Endless Night - such a nice brown shade, nice shimmery gloss and not too sticky.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight (700).

Heading to a gig in Dublin City

Trying out my new Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick

Day out shopping

Another shopping day
I'm currently lusting after some Smashbox products and now thats it's available in Boots its easier to buy :) 

Bring on some better quality make up... if the Irish weather isn't so horrible tomorrow I might run into the city for a quick shop!! ;-) Watch this space!

Lots of Love
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I didn´t know Smashbox is available in Boots, great news! I can´t wait to check that out when I am back in Ireland. I am a huge fan of Naked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is available in the one in Cork. Not sure about other places - it would be in bugger boots stores :)

      Delete
  2. I love the Rimmel Apocalips shades, so pigmented. Lovely photos hun :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sarah, ya I love the colours - the Nova shade does small a bit weird! But they are great :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo