Gorgeous Blog Readers

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Is this the end :-(

I think I may be leaving the blogging world! I will still have Facebook, twitter, Instagram and Pinterest :)

I think I've lost my passion for blogging... Whether its all the spam comments I get, lack of enthusiasm, lack of finance to keep up with demand for new products/looks, lack of interesting posts, lack of readers...

This isn't goodbye just yet but I've a bit of thinking to do...

With the whole moving, not moving, loads of time but no time lifestyle I currently live its tough to find the time and drive to blog at the mo.

Lots of Love
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Thats a shame, don't let it start to feel like homework it should be fun. Wait for some inspiration to strike and write what you like when you like. Disable comments if it bothers you and remember we are all nosy at heart do a little photopost of your day will do just as well as showing how cream de lamer or some other overpriced cosmetic works. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Hun, this isn't the end. I do enjoy blogging but I'm currently mid move and no idea when the move will be final and it's complicated so hard to blog at the mo but I will be back :) just having a pity party with this post :( xx

      Delete
    2. Don't worry, just blog when your ready and pity parties are good for you xxx

      Delete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo