Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Two Year Anniversary

Hey dolls,

Today is my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend! We met online on a site called Plenty of Fish (pof) in June 2010. We first met in person on 21-07-2010 in a shopping centre in Cork. Since then we were friends until the 9th January 2011 when he finally realised a feelings for me and officially asked me to be his girlfriend on 22-01-2011. Since then I've been the happiest lady around! We are such a funny couple if anyone was watching us on hidden camera they'd think what the f***?!?!?! Lol. We have tickle wars, always end up accidentally hurting each other and always have movie nights :) some might the we're crazy ;)

I love him so so much and I'm so glad our relationship has worked out for the best! At the beginning I wasn't sure if he'd ever admit to liking me even though I knew from the beginning he liked me, he just needed to catch up ;)

Now 2 and a half years since we first met we're crazy madly deeply in love and loving life together. Hopefully this year I will be living with him full time and not just n weekends.

Cheesy! ;)

Any questions about meeting someone online? Don't be afraid to ask! Not that I'm a pro!

Lots of Love
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo