Gorgeous Blog Readers

Friday, October 5, 2012

Blog Delays :/

Hey dolls,

I've been such a bad blogger this week.. I was doing so well keeping to my schedule for a whole 2 weeks! Ha.

I'm going to do a 2 week catch up on my week this Monday (8th October) and will do a Halloween look too hopefully. I will have my camera back and will have a chance to stock up on some much needed halloween supplies for my halloween looks. I won't be able to post as many as I hoped but I will do a few in the next few weeks leading to halloween :)

I haven't had a chance or the creativity burst to do the Little Mix look (due 3rd October) so I will probably post pone until November and turn them into maybe a Christmas wearable look :) Watch this space ;)

Lots of Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo