Gorgeous Blog Readers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Feeling Blue (Emmy's Style)

Hey dolls,

Since so many best dressed celebs were wearing blue at the Emmy's this year, it inspired me to go on the hunt in some of my favourite high street stores and see what blue items I could find. Surprisingly not that many blue items of clothing in the stores and not many great pieces either! I managed to find a couple of pieces I personally like. I looked up Oasis, Awear, Vila, Only, New Look and River Island.

L-R: Julianne Hough, Heidi Klum, Sofia Vergara, Nicole Kidman.
Navy Satin Grandad Collar Shirt - New Look, £22.99
Navy Sequin Longer Length Dress - River Island, £70 
Blue One Shoulder Ruffle Pencil Dress - River Island, £45
Influence Blue Lace Bandeau Prom Dress - New Look, £27.99
Evita Update Tight Blazer RP11 - Only, €39.95

Cobalt Sequins mini Skirt - Awear, €65
Lace Insert Ponte Dress - Oasis, £60
(front)
Lace Insert Ponte Dress - Oasis, £60
(back)
Laser Cit Ponte Top - Oasis, £40
Have you seen any blue items of clothing you love? If so, where? :)

Who's your Emmy's best dressed?

My two best dressed at the Emmy's 2012 has to... (not blue I know ;))

Sarah Hyland (Modern Family)

Emily VanCamp (Revemge)

Lots of Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo