Gorgeous Blog Readers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy Birthday to Meeeeeee

Hey dolls :)

It was my 23rd birthday yesterday so I decided to share with you how I spent my day and a mini haul :)

I began my day around half 6 AM! I straightened my hair with my purple GHD and did my makeup (some days I don't have time to do my hair nice or even do makeup) :(

 FOTD - I'm very squinty here because it's early and the sun is in my eyes and the flash was in my eyes too.
(Yes I know I didn't make the bed yet!)
 I'm wearing: 
Face:
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation in Ivory.
17 blush in China Pink.
Benefit Box O'Powder in Dallas - to highlight my cheekbones.
Eyes:
Maybelline Volum' Express One by One in Black.
Urban Decay Fun Palette Eyeshadow in Sin.
Urban Decay Naked Palette Eyeshadow in Buck - crease of eyelid.
Lips(not in pic):
Rimmel Vinyl Max Lipgloss in Outragous.

After a long day at work - this is what I looked like when I got home!!

I got my usual two buses to work and had a quiet day. Got lots done and got a task knocked off my important to-do list :)

After work I wanted to buy myself a nice dress for heading out with my friends... but sometimes being a plus size girl can go against you :( I went to New Look (my favourite store) but there sales have just started so it was crazy busy! They turned off the music and closed all but one door... talk about major hinting ;)

I left New Look disappointed I wasn't in the mood for sale shopping as it was a long 8 hour day on my feet and I was quite tired. On my way to the bus station Penneys (Primark) caught my eye and I said I'd have a look. So I got myself a few treats.

 Trio Stone Ring - €3
 Enamel Stretch Bracelet - €5
 Multi Colour Strand Bracelet - €2
 Long Love Necklace - €2
 Metal Flower Stud Earrings - €2
 Sunglasses Pendant - €3
 Leopard Print Fake Ugg Boots - €6
Backcombing Brush - €1.50

Total: €24.50

When I got home my River Island online purchases had arrived so I was happy out. I got my two tops, skirt and dress. I was banking on this dress to wear for my birthday and had bought it for a wedding I'm going to in a month but unfortunately it was a little too tight! So I plan on going on the treadmill and it will fit nicely for another event :)

I got home to a lovely home cooked dinner and had some caterpillar cake :) Yum yum x


Unfortunately I didn't get to see my boyfriend or friends on my actual birthday but we're celebrating Saturday so I will have a few posts coming soon on what's been happening during my 'birthday week'! Lots of news... a haul... makeup look... FOTD... OOTD etc... WATCH THIS SPACE ;)

Lots of Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo