Gorgeous Blog Readers

Monday, June 18, 2012

7 Days 7 Dresses... New Look Fashion!

#7days7dresses
Check out below for my outfit ideas to match these gorgeous dresses :)

Monday
Time for business!
I would wear this really cute Black Studded Collar Dress to work. I would pear with a cute pair of leopard print slipper shoes and pair it with a pair of black tights. I love the collar look and love the look of these flats with this high collared dress.


Tuesday
Lunch Date with some girlfriends
I would wear this Cream Bow Lattice Back Dress out for a light lunch and girly catch up with some of my girlfriends. I would pair it with these cute cream twist ballerina pumps, carved rose dandly earrings and a small black snakeskin bag (perfect size to fit my lipgloss, phone and purse - the essentials ;)).


Wednesday
Day Trip with Mom :)
I would wear this lovely Blue Techno Aztec Cross Back Maxi on a day trip with my Mom. We'd head up the country to Dublin for some shopping and have a nice long day out. I'd wear this dress with a cropped pale blue denim jacket, white plimsolls, blue aztec chandelier earrings and a large white bag.


Thursday
Cocktails...Gossip...Gorgeous Dress...CHECK!
I would wear this gorgeous Pastel Stripe Sleeveless Shift Dress out for some drinks (Sex on the beach and Cosmo's all the way ;)) with my girlies. I would match it with these lovely and very high turquoise heels, multi-coloured stud earrings and a white envelope clutch. 


Friday
Date Night with my beau
I would wear this gorgeous Kelly Brook Black Spot Bodycon Dress on date night with my boyfriend. We would go out for dinner in the city and have a drink or two afterwards. I would pair this dress with white heels, a monochrome long strapped bag and some black flower studded earrings. This dress would really flatter my curves and show just the right amount of skin without being over the top.


Saturday
Shopping... €€€
I would wear this White Chiffon Floral Print Dress out for a day of shopping and strolling around the city. I love looking cute and girly - puts me in the shopping mood when I look good :) I would pair this dress with a cute little brown bag, pink waterfall blazer and brown wedge heels.


Sunday
Family Dinner
This Orange and Pink Colour Block Stripe Dress I would wear out for a Sunday family dinner. I would wear these pink heels with gold detail and this envelope clutch bag (this way I can play up both colours off the dress).



As you may notice from my looks above, I love envelope clutchs and small bags. Hope you enjoy x

To enter this New Look 7 Days 7 Dresses competition check out FashionChampagne, a lovely blog written by Kirsty. Or if you liked my post check out twitter #7days7dresses to follow what other people are posting about what 7 dresses they'd wear for 7days.

All outfits above are created from all New Look products found on their website. Images made by me pictures taken from www.newlook.com

Lots of Love
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. totall need that dress from Thursday xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous dress :) I love love the colours :) x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your comment :) I love all the dresses you chose too! I think Tuesday and Saturday's are my favourite, especially the way you put Saturdays outfit together x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :) Ya I love Saturdays outfit 2 :) I saw that bag in New Look today and its a little bigger than I thought but still really nice :) hehe.

      Delete
  3. I love saturdays and tuesdays! Good luck lovely!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo