Gorgeous Blog Readers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

HELP!! What to wear!!

Hey dolls,

Need help... I got this skirt and shoes in New Look today (both €29.99) and was wondering if you could suggest a top to wear and maybe some accessories :) Help is much needed and appreciated. If you suggest something to wear with this can you please suggest maybe a store you may have seen something suitable? Thanks in advance :) PS I got this outfit for my boyfriends 27th birthday bash :) Gotta look good ;)

Lots of Love
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. YOu can wear a white tank and a pink belt. it will go well with those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun :) Ya I tried a white tank top with it and looks really nice :) Now to find that pink belt :P

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo