Gorgeous Blog Readers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Welcome February!!

Hey dolls,

This is my first post of february :D I'm so disappointed I didn't get this post up yesterday! :( I accidentally watermarked ALL my pictures "lushblush21@hotmail.com"... which is wrong! It's not even a link to anything :( Grr!! So I had to redo all the watermarks, cut out the old ones and silly me didn't back up the pictures so I had some amount of editing to do :(



So this post is about my most-used products of January!! :D I use a lot of drug store brands because they work for me and there not too expensive! I spend money on one good bit of makeup and then the rest of my makeup is average priced... that way I'll have gorgeous cheeks or flawless skin... or whatever.. You get my meaning (I hope!).

My most used products of January have been...

My most used products of January 2012

Carmex - this is a must have during cold wintery months. My lips get very dry and this helps boost some moisture back quickly.
Carmex Lip Balm

Eyebrow colour - I use the darkest shade for my eyebrows because it fills in my brows well and looks good. This is a rimmel quad palette. I use a clear mascara on my brows too to help set them so flyaways don't happen :P

Rimmel Quad Eyeshadow's, no. 02

Benefit Powder Time Lover - I use the bronzer, Hoola, to highlight my cheekbones. It helps add a strong cheekbone affect.

Benefit Powder Time Lover

Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer - This month I've had some problem areas with my skin... so I've had to use this a bit. But I use it for under eye dark patchs and spot cover up. Its a must :D

Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer - Medium
Liquid Liner - I don't use this EVERY day but I find myself using this one a lot... It's Rimmel Flash Eyeliner. You can see a swatch on my hand. It's so defined and has good pigment.
Rimmel Flash Eyeliner - Black
Lashes - Rimmel Lash Accelerator is my most used mascara in the past few weeks because it separates and extends my lashes! I've been asked am I wearing fake lashes or lash extensions... nope! All mine :D
Rimmel Lash Accelerator - Black Brown

Benefit Thrrrob Blush - This gives such a girly, light colour to my cheeks. Not too doll like. Since I got it a week ago I use it everyday :P

Benefit Thrrrob Blush
Foundations - Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation is my go-to foundation these days. The colour is flawless, it gives my skin a healthy glow and looks so natural. I got this foundation about 3 weeks ago and always use it.
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - 52 Vanilla
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid is such a gorgeous foundation. It also looks so natural and flawless. It's a 'heavier' mix but it works just as well, probably with better cover-up than the Bourjois one (above). 
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid - 010 Ivory
Lots of Love
xoxo

1 comment:

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo