Gorgeous Blog Readers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Party Time!!

Hi dolls,

It was my boyfriends mom's 50th party last night. We celebrated in the Charleville Park Hotel. There was a big turn out. It was great seeing his family again and meeting new people. We danced and drank the night away.

OOTN
 What I wore:

  • Leopard print cross over dress from Awear (€40)
  • Turquoise clutch from Primark (€7)
  • Grey wedge  heels from New Look (€35)
  • Black tights from Primark
  • Sally Hansen Medium Glow Tan

Me and Daniel

Shoulder Detail

FOTN
 This is my FOTN but I will do a proper individual post with what I wore soon.

Candy Bar (DIY)
 This is a sweets bar that was put together by the birthday girl, Daniel's mom. She bought all the sweets and put the display together. It looks really professional and yummy!
Birthday Cake made by the Birthday girl!
 The cake look delicious! Unfortunately I didn't get a slice :( but I know it would taste good :D
Lollipop Tree

Ferero Roche Tree

Sweets!

Daniel and his mom

Cake time

Fitzgerald Family
Lots of Love
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Looks like heaps of fun! You and your boyfriend are so cute together :)
    I really love your dress. You look gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous hun. Its looks like you all had a lovely time =)

    xox

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo