Gorgeous Blog Readers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentine's Day xx

Hi dolls,

My valentine's started off pretty hectic! I woke up late so I had to rush out the front door... with big bushy hair and no make-up on... how attractive ;)


I knew my boyfriend had planned to collect me from work at 5pm when I finished but I have two work locations so I didn't know all day until 4pm where I would be :O (it changes quick).  I had butterfly's on my way downstairs in the elevator and couldn't hold in my smile.  Once the elevator doors opened I looked up and... he wasn't outside!! A little part of me sank because I thought maybe he went to the wrong place (he never collected me from work before). And so, I walked out the door and there he was :D Smiling, with a little hint of nervousness. He started unzipping his jacket and... pulled out a single red rose! :) It was my first real single rose I'd ever gotten... I was so delighted. I felt so happy! I gave him a big hug and we headed towards the car. We went to get our cinema tickets early and then went home to mine so I could get freshened up after work. I got changed, put on some make-up and straightened my hair. I wore a chunky knit cardigan, a white top with red flowers, black mini skirt, black tights and brown uggs.
 




Once I was ready, he came upstairs to me and gave me a card, a packet of 6 iced cakes with little hearts on and The Lady and The Tramp DVD :D I gave him his card and a me to you teddy that said 'I love you this much' with his arms open wide. After we read our cards we headed off to Blackpool where we got Eddie Rockets for dinner and then went to the cinema to see The Vow.
My teddy
4 little chocolates... the yummiest EVER!


Starbucks hot choccy mug :)
I got myself some treats too ;) hehe

I loved the movie. I would definately give it a 9/10 and recommend it to all girls to grab some girlfriends and a box of tissues :P I would've cried twice but I had to hold it in... I forgot my waterproof mascara ;) If you saw this movie what did you think??

Lots of Love
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had an awesome Valentines full of lots of lovely gifts. I love Lady and the Tramp, it's the perfect movie for Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo