Gorgeous Blog Readers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

(Wo)Man Flu

Hey dolls,

So this week has been a positive but awful week for me :( I've done really well with cutting out "shitty" foods and haven't drank diet coke all week (one of my resolutions) and also still haven't eaten chocolate in 2012 :D Tweet #nochocolate2012 ;)

So along with sticking to the resolutions I've started... I've had the flu ALL week. It's really hard to deal with, there have been some tears! I'm some little weakling when it comes to pain or being sick! I'm lucky that this week hasn't involved vomiting.... (gross T.M.I. I know). I've a lot of sneezing, lack of energy, blocked nose, slight headaches, dizziness and total body pain! It sucked! Still suffering today had such a lovely duvet day with my boyfriend looking after me. I've been working from 8.30am to 5pm all week so its been shit really. I didn't want to call in sick because that's just not me. I'm not in secondary school any more where I can just not show up to school and bring a note in from my parents the next day... no.... this was the real world where I had to call my boss and say I was literally unable to get out of bed! Which in reality I could get out of bed. It sucked more than reality but had to be done. I'm only on a 4 month contract ending in 2 weeks so I need the money too.

I'm getting over it slowly but taking it easy this weekend. I haven't had the energy to straighten my hair or do my make-up all week so I feel like total shite :(

I'm so doing a make-up look next week to make myself feel better :D

Lots of Love
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh noooo!! Having the flu sucks! :( I hope you feel better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun :) Still at me but hopefully it'll be gone by this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo