Gorgeous Blog Readers

Friday, January 20, 2012

Chocolate Loving!

Hey dolls,

This is my 'No Chocolate' resolution update :)

I've been very good and still haven't had chocolate! Today is officially 20 days into the New Year and no chocolate! (Tweet #NoChocolate2012) It's going to be a killer on Valentine's day and Easter when I see ALL the chocolate everywhere :( But I have to stay strong for myself! :) I amen't mad about chocolate but when I do eat it it's a lot... and sometimes I'd have a bar everyday out of convenience that it was there and handy.So to help me on my healthier lifestyle journey no chocolate is a must. I pick up a lot more apple since I started!


Lots of (chocolate) Love
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
    kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks sweety :) I will check it out now :D x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo