Gorgeous Blog Readers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Best Weekend Yet!!

Hey dolls,

As you know from previous posts and my twitter/facebook... it's my one year anniversary tomorrow so we're kind of celebrating all weekend :D It's been such a great year for us and I can't wait for the next one!

I decided to go with a pressie that suits his personal interests and I got him something he actually needed... I got him the Turtle Beach Ear Force PX5 Headset in Game for €244.99. The smile on his face when he got his pressie made every cent worth it :D I read all the reviews online about this and they said this was the best one out there and worth the money so I went for it! :D


I got myself a Sony VAIO E series laptop in white from Harvey Norman for €485. Delighted! Now I have no excuse to blog, facebook, tweet and contact people more :D
More update on this weekend coming soon...

Lots of Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo