Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Anniversary Update :) xx

Hey dolls,

As you know from previous posts and my twitter it was my one year anniversary with my boyfriend on Sunday :) But we ended up celebrating all weekend. We went shopping all day Saturday and I bought myself a new Sony VAIO series E laptop. And I also gave him his pressie... a turtle beach headset for his Xbox! he's mad into his gaming and needed a new headset so thought it'd be perfect!




We went to a local Chinese restaurant near his place called the East Ocean. It was the nicest Chinese food I've had in ages. And the company was great! The restaurant wasn't over crowded and noisy. We went for dinner Saturday night and went home after to have a cuddle and watch a movie, The Road. Not a very romantic movie but it was a good watch.


On Sunday I got this cute notification on the side of my facebook page :)
 And this is the happy couple before going out for dinner.... :D


Lots of Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo