Gorgeous Blog Readers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Showing Some Love...

My Best Friend . . .

Hey dolls,

I wanted to show some love for my bestie, Sharon. She's such an inspiration to me. Like I posted on her wall today, I wouldn't be who I am without her. She's such a strong independent person, she helps me by listening to me go on and on about the most ridiculous things :) And I know it's not easy listening to my rants... So I want to thank you for that :)

And I know we're approximately 367 km apart but the distance makes the heart grow fonder :P I do miss her lots and lots! And will miss our nights out in Cork when she comes to visit even more :( 

Through all the highs and lows of our friendship we always manage to get over little things quite easily. And we're always listening to each other as much as we can :)

And her little girl Chloe is the luckiest little girl in the world to have such a strong, caring, loving mom who would do anything for her little bundle of cuteness. Chloe also got her mom's good looks ;) hehe

So here's some pics of me and my bestie over the years of our friendship :) (couldn't find the ones from YEARS ago but I'm sure this'll be enough :) )

 Us in Sligo...


Young days in Cork...



Me visiting Sharon...


Sharon visiting me... 
 Best Gloria Jeans ever... Mint Chocolate Bomb... :D

At McFly Concerts....
Yes, we've been at more than one... :D

The Point Dublin (aka The O2), 2007


The O2 Dublin, 2011

Sharon and Olly Murs (X Factor Contestant)
 And of course the gorgeous little addition... Chloe :)

 Love you to bits Sharon xxx

Lots of Love
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo