Gorgeous Blog Readers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Individual Fake Lashes... any good?

Hey dolls,

So a lot of people I know are going for the individual fake lashes look for the Christmas season... And I would LOVE to do them but I don't want the lashes to fall off after paying a lot of money for them so I'm thinking of doing it myself!! Is this a good idea? I don't know... but it doesn't hurt to try! So I'm thinking of this look for new years.. but then again I have parties after Christmas and only having them for new years eve will be quite annoying when I'd have to put on lashes for the other nights!!! HELP! Any idea which would be better.... DIY or professional? And if DIY any blog posts or youtube videos that could help me out?
Thanks,
Lots of Love
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I found these too hard to apply (and I'm quite good at applying strip lashes usually so I thought these would be only a little more difficult)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lucy :) I was thinking that too. And It would take a long time!! :(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo