Gorgeous Blog Readers

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011 Haul

OMG too funny!! Just found this post in my drafts!! Might as well post it before Christmas 2012 ;)

No real description to this post... but what is in the pic is in description below each pic!! I will be laughing at this for a while!! :P

 Tangle Teaser
 What I got my boyfriend for Christmas
 What I got for Christmas from my lovely boyfriend :)
 Everything together -What I got from "Santa" 
 Tinker Bell iTouch cover
From my sister:
Fearnce makeup brushes
 From my Brother:
A USB that helps me upload pics easily by inserting
memory cards into it :)
 Disney socks
 CK one Shock - smells sooo good!
 Jessie J 'Who You Are' album
 Tinker Bell Mug from Disney Store Dublin
 Benefit Watt's Up! Highlighter
 Vera Wang Princess gift set from myself to me!
 Pressie from my boyfriend's family -
Yankee Candle Christmas set and Baylis & Harding set 
From my Boyfriend:
Cookie Monster :D
Xmas card from my boyfriend
From extended family:
Chunky purple necklace :)
Lots of Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo