Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

FOTN and new hair :D

Hey dolls,

I dyed my hair mahogany last wednesday and went out with my friends from college Thursday night. It was so much fun with 9 litres of cocktails involved :D :P hehe. My hairspiration was Cheryl Cole in the pic below. I love the colour. I was looking for something different with a hint of pop... :) I used L'oreal casting creme gloss in 550.






I wore eyeshadows from Urban Decays Fun Palette. I wore "sin" all over my lid and "baked" in the crease and edges. I wore maybelines define a line liquid liner on my top lid and rimmel's accelerator in black on my lashes. I wore maybelline dream liquid mousse, and 17 blush in china pink. And for my lips l'oreal glam shine reflexion in sheer cassis.

Lots of Love
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful ♥
    You look truly stunning babe and that colour really suits you
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new hair :) you look gorgeous, and the colour is amazing on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girlys :) I'm still getting used to it a bit... still kinda dark to what I'm used too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo