Gorgeous Blog Readers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wedding Anniversary and update!!


Hey dolls,

As you know I was at my parents wedding anniversary Saturday night. That weekend was very fast-paced and I haven't had much time or chance to blog since last thursday :( So as you can guess I failed my 30 days of blogging challenge I set myself! But with dodgy internet at my boyfriend's house, the computer down at my house, lack of timing and pictures I couldn't blog :( So on with my weekend...

Friday, 9th September
Today I had to finish tidying my room, shower and pack for the night away Saturday and my boyfriend came to my house with the cakes his mom made us...YUMMY :)

Saturday,10th September
Today is party day. My dad's cousin and his family arrived from Birmingham this morning so we collected them from the airport and went for breakfast in Douglas. We then went back to my gran's house (I still call it that even though she's passed on) and sat and talked. Then me and mom left to get our hair done. I got a curly upstyle done and mom got GHD curls. After the hairdresser we got home and my room had flooded :O I left the bedroom window open and the rain got in...my brother luckily spotted it and closed the window and dried up the water while I was out. When we got home it was a mad rush to pack (for me) and then once everyone arrived we headed off for Clonakilty. We stayed in the Quality Hotel and it was lovely there. Unfortunately didn't get to use the leisure centre this time...maybe another time! After we checked into the hotel we started to get ready immediately...well me and mom did! I had to do mom's make-up and fake lashes, I then had to re-curl her hair because the curls came out... :/ And then she did my fake tan and then I did her fake nails. All of a sudden dad comes in and tells me everyone is coming to our suite to have a glass of champagne before we leave for the dinner....I panicked because I was mid-way through doing mom's nails...I still had to get dressed, do my own make-up, lashes and nails!! So mid-way through doing my nails everyone walked into the main room in the suite to see me standing there putting on my nails... kinda embarrassing! :P And so we all toasted champers and had a glass each. Then we all headed off to the Fernhill House Hotel [where my parents had there original wedding reception :)]. We had a fabulous dinner with family and close friends and had some drinks afterwards. The dinner started at half 7 and we had a private bar area and drank the night away until half 3. Me and my boyfriend, my younger brother and his friend shared a suite.
(l-r) Me, Dad, Sister Aileen, Brother Damian, Mom

Sunday 11th September
We got up for breakfast at 9am. After we checked out of the hotel we headed back for home, my brother had a match (won 4-1) and we had dinner in Captain America's that evening before me and boyfriend headed off for Limerick.

It was great seeing and chatting to all my cousins again. It's usually a while inbetween when we see each other :( We took loads of pictures... unfortuantely deleted all my pictures from my camera :( But there was loads of cameras so hopefully I will get some more pictures soon!! AND I forgot to take make-up pictures, hair pictures, outfit pics etc.... because I was in such a rush :( Sucks!! I'm sorry, I will definately re create the looks soon and get pics up!! :) xx

2 comments:

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo