Gorgeous Blog Readers

Friday, September 9, 2011

Style Envy: Khloe Kardashian

Hey Dolls,

I'm really busy this weekend so decided to do an "easy" post today - My Style Envy. It's day 9 of my monthly blogging. It's no secret I'm a huge Khloe fan. I do love all the Kardashian's for different reasons but I love Khloe's style. I like how she wears clothes that flatter her body shape. She isn't confident about her body image so a lot of clothes she wears hide the parts of her body she hates. I think she has an unreal figure and for someone to call her fat is just insane because she's not!! I love how some of her evening/red carpet style is patterned and kind of make's it hard to focus on one part of her body. She has a very casual but dressed up look during the day and she wears figure hugging dresses at night-time for events.








[Personal favorite - I love how the pink makes her tan pop]



[She's still stylish even in trainers]















Lots of Love
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with Khloe! She is always dressed amazing and is so laid back. Great kardashian to pick :)

    also, check out my blog give-away http://rachelsrandomdaily.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway.html xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Khloe she is so funny, and always dressed gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rachel: I will check out your giveaway :) Thanks for the comment hun. Ya she is a great style icon :)

    @Emily: Her personality and style go so well together :) Thanks for your comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo