Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September Update

Hey dolls,

I decided since it's coming to the end of the month to do an update on what's been happening in my world the last few weeks :)

Some of my friend's graduated this month from college... very proud of each of them. I did a post on this earlier in the month so go check that out here.

Today is my parents 25th wedding anniversary and they're currently having a getaway in Mayo, Ireland for a few days. They celebrated with family and friend's on 10th September in Clonakilty, check out that post here and pictures here.

My younger brother turned 18 this month!! I'm still in denial! He used to be the same height as my nose for years and now I'm at his chin!! :( Gutted I can't call him my little brother anymore :P haha.



I've recently seen these two movie's Friends with Benefits and Crazy Stupid Love with my lovely boyfriend. Yes he was sucked into seeing these movie's but he "secretly" loved them. Both movies are great and I'll do a review at the weekend :) So watch out for those.


My best friend Sharon had her gorgeous baby girl, Chloe, this month.Check out here for more pics and info :) She's so small, can't wait to give her a lil cuddle when I eventually see her :)


I started my new job in Apple last friday, had my induction and now I'm officially working away. Can't talk about my job on here or anywhere else really. All you need to know is I'm loving it - really enjoyable and great place to work... early mornings aren't my friend (yet ;]).

Hope you enjoyed my quick and random post.

Lots of Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo