Gorgeous Blog Readers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Nearly here... :)

Hey dolls,

I don't think I mentioned this before but its my parents 25th wedding anniversary on Sept 27th 2011.  They are celebrating it with family and friends on Sept 10th. Its only 5 weeks away. 




Can't wait for the party to begin :D I don't know what I'm wearing yet. But all I do know for now is I'm doing my make-up, my sister's and my mom's. I helped my mom pick out her dress and she got her shoes recently. I'll probably have to do some touch-ups to my sisters hair, and my mom's along wiht doing my own hair!! :P I'm also doing my mom's nails! :) Fun day ahead! We're staying in a hotel and my parent's have booked the dinner party in the same place they had there wedding reception. :) Should be a fun day :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo