Gorgeous Blog Readers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Facial Skincare

Hey dolls,

It's day 7 of my monthly blog :) I'm doing well and I'm actually quite proud of myself! :) I have decided to do my skin routine on here because I've never done it before and I guess it's a must for every blog ;) I've done mine a bit differently to others I've seen, hope you like mine :)

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit 
I use this in the morning to freshen up and give my skin a wake-up call ;) It really does help give my skin a fresh boost in the morning and I love the smell :)

Simple Eye Make-up Remover
I use this to take off all my eye make-up before cleansing my face. This works for waterproof mascara too. I find it good and gentle on my eyes.

Johnson's Daily Essentials Refreshing Cleansing Lotion, For Normal Skin
I use this to with cotton pads to remove my make-up and cleanse my face. I started using this after I saw my friend use it. I used to only use face wipes to take my make-up off and that was it but I've stepped up my routine now :)

Nivea Visage Refreshing Toner
I use this after all the make-up is removed. My face tingles after I use this. My face always feels fresh and good after I use this.

Nivea Soft Moisturing Creme (+50% extra free)
I use this to freshen my face and give it a nice moisturised fresh feeling. My skin is a lot softer after using moisturiser every day. And the good thing about this moisturiser is it works for face, hands and body so for travelling it's perfect.

Johnson & Johnson Face 3 in 1 Facial Wipes
I don't use these that often because I use everything else but if I'm exhausted in the door from a night out I'll use these to clear make-up from my face and then in the morning I'll do my routine.

Neutrogena Multi-defence Daily Moisturiser with SPF 25
I used to use this throughout the summer, it's great because it has an SPF and it always made my skin feel soft. Only downside was... it's gone! lol. I'm definitely going to be using this again next summer (not that we get that much sun in Ireland)

Neutrogena Wave
I think this is a great product, I don't use it too often. I like the way there are refills available in most stores (a lot of products it's hard to find refills!). This doesn't suds up as much as it does on Vanessa Hudgens in the ads but its still a good product.

Lots of Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo