Gorgeous Blog Readers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Movie Review: The Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Hey dolls,

When I was on my getaway in Dublin I wanted to take my boyfriend to the biggest cinema in Ireland because he loves movies and big screens and all that. So we went to the VUE cinema in Liffey Valley to see

The Rise of the Planet of the Apes


I didn't know much about this movie only that James Franco, Tom Felton and Freida Pinto were all in it. As I watched the movie I loved the graphics, and how realistic the apes looked among the people and surroundings. The acting was all very well done, there were no dull moments when I thought oh god when is something going to happen. It was all very action packed and was so continuous and adventurous it really made a good impact. I liked the story line behind... showing that even in the trustworthiest places behind closed doors you never know whats really happening - it shows that when it comes to people who can't speak for themselves you have to be there constant eyes and ears. This movie was really a great movie.

The only part that let me down was when I found out that Tom Felton's character was bad... I was really hoping to see him stay away from the "dark side" of acting even just for his first major role away from the Harry Potter movies. He is a great actor though I will give him that and he played the role really well.


All actors in this movie portrayed there parts very well and worked well together.

My rating: 4/5

Lots of Love
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo