Gorgeous Blog Readers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Holiday Haul

Hey dolls,

This post is going up a bit later than expected. I was in dublin last weekend and had so much fun and did quite a bit of wandering through some of the major shopping centre's in Dublin. I was in Liffey Valley shopping centre, Dundrum shopping centre and Jervis shopping centre. I got some nice things. So here goes:

Disney Store, Grafton Street

Tinkerbell mug, €13
Mickey Mouse Authentic box, €2
(I bought the box to keep my mug that little bit extra safe for carrying around all day and bringing it home)

"Fairy" dust (mickey confetti) was added by me at the counter. The lady I dealt with at the check-out told me to add some "fairy dust" to the disney box on top of the mug and make a wish. I kept my wish a secret and will do until it (hopefully) comes true :)

"100%" Tink ;)

Forever 21, Jervis Street Shopping Centre


Microphone necklace, €2.90 (£2.40)
Silver flower diamante earrings, €3.90 (£3.15)
Dark grey dangle heart earrings, €5.90 (£4.90)
Turquise flower mirror, €1.20, (£1.10)
Flower detail

River Island, Liffey Valley Shopping Centre


Black and gold purse, €22
Inside pockets for all my cards.
Inside storage for  money (notes) and other things.
Leopard Print make-up bag with ears, €13.50
Inside the make-up bag.

Boots, Liffey Valley Shopping Centre
Easons, O'Connel Street

Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara in black
Eylure lashes (free with Cosmopolitan, €4.93)
Also purchased (not pictured):
Barry M Lip Paint in Marshmallow (101)
VO5 Ultimate Hold Weather Resistant Hairspray 

Dublin Zoo Giftshop

Giraffe Magnet, €3
Animal On Stone, €2.50

Lots of Love
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. you got some gorgeous stuff :)
    loving the make up bag - so cute!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun :) Me 2 :) Haven't had a chance to use it yet but I will soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo