Gorgeous Blog Readers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hair Help!

Hey dolls,

I really need your help. I have a party next weekend (10th Sept.) and I'm getting my hair done on the day. So I don't know whether to get an updo or leave my hair down. My usual look is down and straight but I want to go a bit more glam. So I would really appreciate it if you could pick your favourite option from the pictures below and let me know what you think I should go for :) It's my parent's wedding anniversary so it's a big family event.

Thank you, your help is very much needed and appreciated.
(A)
 (B)
 (C)
 (D)
 (E)
 (F)
 (G)
 (H)
 (I)
 (J)
 (K)
 (L)
 (M)

Please leave your comments. Thanks dolls.

Lots of Love
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. M - I LOVEEE it! (: Good luck with whatever you go for i'm sure it'll look gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun :) Ya I really like it too :) ha I just realised that B and M are the same but different angles :P woops!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo