Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model

And the winner is... 


Jade

The Winners Company Shoot
The Winners Company Shoot
The Winners Company Shoot
The Winners Company Shoot
The Miami Beach Shoot
The Miami Beach Shoot
The Wedding Couture
The Revlon Shoot
The Company Shoot (Miami)
The Underwater Shoot
The Crying Shoot
The Ballet Shoot
Falconry Shoot
The Nude Shoot
 Mad Hatter's Tea Party
Perspex Booth Shoot

I wanted Jade to win. I'm a huge fan and she has a very unique look and she's beautiful.
Well done Jade.

Lots of Love
xoxo

Note: None of these pictures are mine... found through google search.

2 comments:

  1. Wooow! I never watch this show, but this girl is gorgeous! I love how they chose someone so unique looking to win <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only watched it towards the end. She is a beautiful girl. :) Thanks for your comment xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo