Gorgeous Blog Readers

Friday, September 2, 2011

70th Birthday Party

Hey dolls,

As some of you know I was at my boyfriends granddad's 70th Birthday Party on 21st August. We had dinner in the Charleville Park Hotel. Before leaving we took some group pictures at the house. This was the first time I met a lot of my boyfriend's extended family officially so as you could imagine I was quite nervous and wanted to make a good impression. I wore a black maxi dress from New Look, a black cardigan (because I don't have any other colour :/ and I couldn't find my white blazer :( ) and leopard print shoes from Dunnes. All the jewellery was from New Look too.

 Family Snap - (l-r) Michelle, Jacqueline, Donal (boyfriend's Granddad), Caroline (boyfriend's mom), Roz.
 The "extra's" - Me and Spike (boyfriend's aunt's boyfriend).
(l-r) Me, Daniel (boyfriend :) ), Peg (boyfriend's grandaunt), Finlay (boyfriend's cousin).

It was a lovely day and we had a great time. A lot of my boyfriend's extended family live in England so they came back to visit for Donal's 70th birthday which was really nice. And it was good that Daniel got to see his cousins too :) 

Lots of Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo