Gorgeous Blog Readers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Why I went dark :P

Hey dolls,


So as you might have seen from a previous post that I dyed mt hair brown from blonde on Wednesday! :)


I wanted to dye my hair for a while now because the condition of my hair had gotten so bad.  I've been dying my hair blonde for the past 6/7 years so it got a fair bit of damage done. But in the past year I started to colour it myself at home which worked out grand until it became really dry and brittle. A bit of advice for those who would like to go blonde and stay that way:
  • Go to the hairdresser.
  • Get a conditioning treatment at least every 3 wks at the hairdresser.
  • Use a leave in conditioner.
  • Use a heat protectant before blowdrying or straightening or curling hair.
  • Deep condition your hair at least once a week.
To recondition my hair I decided to dye it brown because the dye is less damaging. To give my hair a break from the damage. I'll be blonde for my "wedding day".

Lots of love xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That explains it then, I wondered why as you look gorgeous as a blonde :)
    I want to ombre my hair but I'm worried about the damage making the ends blonde will do!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya :) The blonde was so hard to keep too. Because my roots are VERY dark :O Its a nice look... It won't damage it too much because it won't be an extreme bleach colour :) But at least the ends are cut to keep them fresh so if u did do it after a while the ends will be cut anyway :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo