Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What's in my bag? (currently)

What's in your handbag?
Nivea Soft moisturising cream (300ml), "I love... strawberries and milkshake" glossy lip balm, Exclamation play perfume, Frizz-Ease Emergency Treatment leave-in conditioner, keys, Rimmer sun shimmer bronzing powder, kabuki brush, Nivea pearl & beauty deodrant (35ml), purse, kleenex travel sized tissues and inhaler.

What's always in your bag?
Hand sanitizing gel, travel sized packet of tissue, lip balm, phone, purse, lip gloss, keys, a pen, mini deodrant and some sort of rubbish :/!!


How much was your bag and where is it from?
€45 in River Island :)


Your dream bag?
If you've read other blog posts of mine you'll know I always wanted a Juicy Couture Daydreamer bag!! My ultimate want since I was about 13!! :) When I'm earning money and enough that I can blow lots on a Juicy Couture I will get one! It will be one of the happiest days of my life :P (kind of sad but I really want one). 


Are you minimalist or a 'kitchen sink' kind of chick?
Hmm this depends! I really try not to carry around heavy bags because there really uncomfortable after a while. Minimalist when I go out but by the time I'm heading home I have the kitchen sink in there somehow ;)


Designer or highstreet?
Highstreet for now ;) Highstreet stores have really nice bags. Designer bags are a once off treat for me really. I'd be afraid to have one because my bag care is very poorly! :(


If you could steal someone's bag (contents and all), whose would it be? 
I think I would love to see what's in Pixie Lott's handbag :) 

2 comments:

  1. i have a lot of those same things in my bag too. i have a juicy couture bag, but not a daydreamer!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo