Gorgeous Blog Readers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I went shopping (quick post)

Hey dolls,

As you might know from following me on twitter I'm currently in Limerick for the weekend to see my boyfriend and we're heading out tomorrow for his Granddad's 70th birthday dinner party :)

We went shopping in the crescent shopping centre today and I went into boots and a pharmacy and managed to pick-up some really nice make-up and nail varnish that I will review during the week when I'm home and also before I head to Dublin for my holiday (excited :D).

I also realised today that on Sept 8th I will be blogging for 2 years :) So to celebrate I'm hoping to do a giveaway so keeps your eyes open and watch this space :)

It's quite late so I'm gonna leave you on that note. I hope you all have a great weekend. Goodnight.

Lots of Love
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thank you visiting my blog! Sounds likes you week is going to be jam packed full of fun! I hope you have a lovely time at your Grandad's 70th birthday :) and also congratulations on your 2 years of blogging :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment :) Hopefully it will be. Going to Dublin is my only getaway this summer so going to make it good :) Its my boyfriends Granddad's birthday :) Thanks, I couldn't believe it was two years already! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo