Gorgeous Blog Readers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Goodbye Dublin!! I'm home :)

Hey dolls!

My holiday is officially over!! Missed blogging and checking out others bloggers posts :) I was in dublin from Thursday until Saturday and was in my boyfriends house last night until I got home today! And it's also my little cousins 6th birthday so a big happy birthday to my cousin Luke (who I kind of got to name!! - his parents were trying to think of names that were different and a name that they didn't know someone who already had it and I was watching One Tree Hill earlier and thought of Lucas but changed it to Luke for my suggestion :D - ok ramble over :P)


So I'm home not even a day and I'm absolutely exhausted... my legs are like jelly and my feet are covered in blisters and cuts from my shoes :( TMI (too much info) I know!! I'm posting my holiday snaps on my facebook page tomorrow and some on here (must mark them first) and I will be doing OOTD/FOTD and many other holiday/getaway related posts!! :)

I hope you all had a good weekend. I know I did :)

Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo