Gorgeous Blog Readers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

ღ Face Primer: Reviews ღ


BENEFIT That Gal Brightening Face Primer

This was the first primer I ever used. I really liked the texture and the look of the product. I think the packaging is so cute too. When I applied it to my face it went on smoothly and covered my face well. Even days I didn't want to wear make-up and put this on my skin it gave my face a healthy looking glow.


GOSH Velvet Touch Foundation Primer

I moved onto this primer because my other one had run out and I wanted to test different products, even though I was happy with that one I wanted to try new ones. I found this primer very hard to spread onto my face. The texture is very waxy and tough. I didn't like it that much to be honest. It wasn't for me.



L'OREAL Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer

Next up I got L'oreal Paris face primer. I was shopping for make-up before Christmas and found a cool deal that if I bought L'oreal products that cost over €30 then I could get a gift wrapped box with some L'oreal products in it. It consisted of Matte Morphose foundation (tester), Colour Appeal mono eyeshadow, Glam Shine 6hr volumising lipgloss and Super Liner liquid eyeshadow. So I bought the primer and double extension mascara. This cost €22 in debenhams. I think this has the same waxy texture as the Gosh primer. I like the way it looks on my skin.

Overall, I think I will be sticking with Benefit's primer for now.

What face primer do you use?

Lots of Love xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I use the primer from Smashbox - it's amazing!

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo