Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Interview FOTD + OOTD

Hey dolls,

I had a job interview with Apple today :) Fingers crossed I get the job. It seems pretty easy, contact clients in the UK and use mail merge. Sounds good to me. It would be a great experience.
I wanted to do something minimal but nice. So I just did the basics, foundation, blush, bronzer, mascara and light brown eyeshadow. :)
I wore, a black cardigan, black pants and this polka dot short sleeved shirt. I wanted to show some personality while also looking professional :)

I'll hear by the end of the week. So please cross your fingers and toes for me :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I hink you got it just right :)
    i'm never sure what to do for interviews but I think sticking with the basics is a good choice and the poka dot top definately adds the right touch of personality!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment :)

    I always get nervous when it comes to getting prepped for an interview. I didn't want to look like the typical, white shirt and black pants look. And I wanted to look nice without looking like I cake on the makeup :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo