Gorgeous Blog Readers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

CHECK OUT: My Other Blog :)


Hey all my followers :)

Please check out my other blog... "Me, Myself & My Life". I have two followers as of now and am hoping that my random ramblings and personal posts are liked by all. And who doesn't like seeing into someone else's life. I'm posting all personal life events and pics and stuff on my other blog from now on so PLEASE follow it!

This blog is still going to be here for all beauty and hair related posts :)

Thanks for following my blog. It really means a lot :) My follower count is currently 161. It varies from 163 to 161 to 162 back to 161. Ha I'm very observant. And I'm really grateful to all my followers because I don't consider myself a great blogger but I'm trying my hardest :)


Love all, from me :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo