Gorgeous Blog Readers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My birthday wish list :)

My birthday is in 21 days and I can't wait :D I decided to do a wish list for any family/friends who may have decided to sneak onto my blog... so in a way this is my big way of hinting :D Might as well get into it :)

Wish Product 1: Feminine, Dangerous and Fun Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palettes.

I know my sister got me the Fun palette so I'm really hoping I can get the feminine one too. Its €33 in Debenhams (the only Urban Decay retailer in my City).
Wish Product 2: A cupcake from Cupcakes by Katie :) YUMMY!!

These are some unreal cupcakes :D I got my 21st birthday cake from them, it was a giant cupcake :D YUM!!!
Wish Product 3: Sugarbomb Blush from Benefit Cosmetics :)

This blush is cute, pretty and would really like to try this product :)
Wish Product 4: That Gal face primer from Benefit Cosmetics :D

I got this primer before and it was really good. I've tried 2 oth
er primers that didn't really compare. It makes my face look fres
h too :) Great product I'd love to have again.
Wish Product 5: Sephora's "Give me some Lash" mascara set.

I wanted this for my 21st but Sephora didn't deliver to Ireland (still don't think they do) and there are so many things I would love from the site :D :(
Wish Product 6: Lise Watier Concealer Wheel

I've heard some good reviews on this product and would love to try o
ut the different concealer colours. It would be handy to have and also been wanting this for some time now :)
Wish Product 7: Ooh La Lift by Benefit Cosmetics

I need something to help hide the bags under my eyes :P haha
Wish Product 8: Miss Dior Cherie Perfume

It is the cutest girly packaged perfume ever :) And I really really really want it :D
Wish Product 9: Katy Perry Purr Perfume

I got this perfume in the smaller size for christmas to test it out and love it. But its gone and I want the big one now :)
Wish Product 10: Beyonce Heat Perfume

My friend has this perfume and love the smell of it for nights out :)
Wish Product 11: Anna Sui Flight of Fancy Perfume

I like the packaging of this one. Peacocks remind me of my nan who passed away 3 yrs ago.
Wish Product 12: Coleen X Night Perfume by Colee
n Rooney

I love the day version of Coleens perfume and want to try this one :)
Wish Product 13: New Scottie Embroidery Daydreamer Bag by Juicy Couture ;)

I'm mad for a Juicy Couture bag. I've wanted one since I was about 14. This is my major must-have :)
Wish Product 14: A charm bracelet :)

I want one because I want to get a charm on a significant day of each year e.g. my birthday, anniversary, christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo