Gorgeous Blog Readers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Chunky Bling :)

Cute, Chunky and Jewellery... what more can I say! :) If your a girl who loves her accessories like me then I would definitely recommend checking out their website. The link is in the right hand sidebar :)

I'm not going to lie to my readers... I've been asked to advertise there website on here... But seriously they have really nice pieces of jewellery :) I'm not one for wearing watches but I am considering customizing my own from there website :D

I think there "chunky bling" is cute and I'm a big fan of the mothers birthstone bracelet because my mom got a ring with each family members birthstone in it and it's beautiful and this is also a really nice idea :)

Thanks for reading dolls xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo